About LPG Cylinders and Tanks Factory:
Established on 2008.
We signed contract and opened L/C to the favour of MIS Redson Engineers from India (Hayder Abad) to supply equipment and erect the following production lines:
- 700,000 LPG cylinders per annum for the capacity 26.5 Lit.
- 100,000 LPG cylinders per annum for the commercial and industrial cylinders of the capacity 52 Lit. And 100 Lit.
- 200,000 LPG cylinders per annum as repair line for the used
- 3,000 LPG domestic tanks of the capacities 1000 Lit. 2000 Lit, and 3000 Lit. Per annum.
- The construction activities at site is going on and the situation as on
10/10/2010 is as follows:
- Production halls for LPG. Cylinders and repair plant is finished.
- Production halls for tanks factory.
Super structure is ready and foundation is under construction
- Machine foundations for LPG. Cylinders and repair plant were completed.
- 60% of the machines for the production lines were
delivered and received on site.
- 40% (Remaining) of the machines will be delivered on November 2010.
- Erection works will start on November 2010.
- Commissioning expected to commence on March 2011.
4 Reasons We Are Your Choice
Assuring means of on-time delivery.
Requalification of used LPG cylinders
Made of low carbon steel EN 10120 P265 NB.
Test Pressure : 35 Kg/cm²
Burst Pressure : 100 bars
Mechanical Properties of EN10120 P265 NB
Yield strength : 265 N/mm² min.
Tensile Strength : 410-500 N/mm²
Elongation : 28%
Chemical Properties of EN10120 P265 NB
Carbon : 0.19% Max.
Manganese : 0.4% Min.
Sulfur : 0.015% Max.
Phosphorous : 0.025% Max.
The factory produces 3 sizes of LPG domestic tanks which are 1000, 2000 and 3000 lit.
Test Pressure : 27 Bars
Tanks are produced from: EN10028 2P 355GH
Yield Strength : 355 N/mm²
Tensile Strength : 510-650 N/mm²
Elongation : 20% Min.
Carbon : 0.1 – 0.22%
Manganese : 1.1 – 1.7%
Sulfur : 0.015%
Phosphorous : 0.025%